Monday 15 November 2010

15th November!

Hi everyone!!!
i cant believe how long its bin since i have done this !! sorry!!
so the last few weeks... we had half term which was lovely, it was so good to see everyone again!
and just the usual genetik routine or placements singing, dancing, drama etc!
still loving it !
It was my birthday last week, thankyou for pressies and cards :) I had a great day with my Genetik family, and got very excited about my package from home arrived, which contained LOTS of cake!!!

This weekend has been slightly eventful!!! basically our boiler broke last week (sun7th) a man came to fix it on tues (9th) and i wasnt it, apparently all he did was hit the pump under my floorboards in my room and told my housemate if it broke againn to do that... then saturday night there was a really bad smell in my room... i was like hmm God its to late keep me safe while i sleep if its bad il deal with it in the morning... in the morning it was SO bad!
I went and got a carbon monoxide alarm.. it went off going crazy so we evactuated! and the emergency man came round, he told me that i shouldnt still be alive... oops! and while he was there loads of water started leaking through the bathroom celling... bellow my room!! SO we are now living with some others from my course in Openshaw!

:)
i dont really have alot of interesting thing to tell you.... !! hope your all good appologies its taken me so long to write this!
Rosie xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment